- 220 grams brown sugar
- 140 grams pitted dates
- 90 grams Canola Oil / Vegetable Oil
- 300 grams plain flour
- 11/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2 teaspoons all spice powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 --- eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinamon
- 415 grams Cooked Peeled Butternut
1h 45minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 C (160 C fan forced)
2. Greace a 20 Cm round Cake time abd line the base with baking paper.
3. Chop Dates for 10 Seconds on Speed 6.
4. Add Butternut and all other ingredients chop for 5 seconds speed 4.
5. Mix for 10 seconds on Speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and mix for another 10 seconds on Speed 4.
6. Pour into prepared cake tin. Place in the oven if your oven runs hot check at 45-50 minutes by skewering the cake in the center and if teh skewer comes out clean the cake is ready.
This Cake is delicious served with Cream Cheese Frosting or on its own as a lighter option.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream