- 200 g raw sugar
- 1 tbsp mixed spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 40 g pumpkin puree (cooked)
- 250 g plain flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 60 g hazelnuts
- 100 g White Choc Chips
1h 43minPreparation 1h 3minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 170deg.
Place sugar and spices in and mill 10sec/sp9.
Add eggs, vanilla and pumpkin. Mix 30sec/sp5.
Add flour and baking powder. MIx 5sec/sp5.
Add hazelnuts and white choc chips. Knead 30sec/
Form dough into a log shape on lined baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and alow to cool. (approx 1 hour) Lower oeven temperature to 130deg.
Once cool, use a serrated knife to slice into thin slices. Arrange in single layer on lined tray and return to oven for ten minutes. Turn and bake for further ten minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
These will keep in an airtight container for 2-3 weeks, though never last that long in our house unless hidden!
Follow me on fb Thermo flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Chocolate coconut crunch granola
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies