- 90 grams small butternut pumpkin, see note
- 60 grams pecans
- 90 grams almonds, see note
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 25 grams Rice malt syrup
1h 10minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Steam pumpkin in Varoma or internal steaming basket. Use 600grams water. 30 minutes/Varoma/speed 4
When cooked puree in Thermomix bowl. 5 seconds/speed 5. Repeat if necessary.
Clean and dry bowl.
Mill almonds, 30 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Continue making nut butter 2 minutes/speed 6. Scrape and repeat 30 seconds/speed 6 until desired consistency. We did this once. Set aside.
Put pecans in bowl. 6 seconds/speed 4. Set aside.
Place in bowl almond butter, pumpkin puree, coconut oil and spices. Try to put ingredients on the side of the bowl rather than in the centre to avoide the top of the blade. 5 seconds/speed 9. Scrape down.
5 minutes/speed 2. Mixture should thicken up.
Add 1/3 pecans (20g) and if using, the rice malt syrup. "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 2/5 seconds.
Sprink remaining pecans on top and press into fudge lightly.
Freeze to firm, cut and serve. Best stored in freezer.
Accessories you need
Note re: pumpkin - I used a larger amount of pumpkin and froze it for future use.
Note re: almonds. We used 250grams of almonds to make almond butter using the following recipe //bit.ly/1L9E7SK
Original recipe from I Quit Sugar - //iquitsugar.com/recipe/pumpkin-pie-fudge/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Quick Apple Turnovers
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Pumpkin and Parmesan Scones
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin