- 25 g Butter, at room temperature
- 110 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 315 g cold, mashed pumpkin
- 265 g Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Add flour to bowl. Pulse 3 times.
3. Remove and set aside.
4. Add sugar and butter to bowl. Cream speed 4 / 30 seconds.
5. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add egg and mix speed 4 / 10 seconds.
6. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add pumpkin and mix speed 4 / 10 seconds.
7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add flour, mix speed 3 / 20 seconds or until all combined.
8. Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto baking tray with about an inch spaced between them.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of scones are just golden brown.
10. Serve warm with butter or jam.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW