- 250 g purple carrots, (approx 3-4)
- 140 g dried pitted dates
- 70 g brown sugar
- 120 g olive oil
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 60 g almonds
- 2 eggs
- 30 g milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Pre-heat oven to 180C and line a muffin tin with patty pans or silicon muffin cases
Mill almonds in TM bowl for 15 seconds speed 9 (set aside)
Chop dates in TM bowl for 15 seconds speed 9 (set aside with almonds)
Grate carrots in TM bowl for 10 seconds speed 7 (set aside with above, no need to wash bowl)
Mix eggs, sugar, oil and milk for 10 seconds speed 5
Add almond/date/carrot mixture and mix for 10 seconds speed 4
Add self raising flour and cinnamon, mix for 3-4 seconds speed 4 - Only mix until flour JUST disappears (look through the hole in the lid and turn off once flour disappears. Over mixing will make your muffins less light and fluffy)
Spoon mixture into muffin pan
Cook for 20 minutes and allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes before turning onto a cooling rack
*yes, this can be made with regular orange carrots!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bread
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Seed and Chia Crunchies
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bars
- Portuguese Donuts (Bolas de Berlim)
- Peach Blossom Cake
- Easy Peasy Spreadable Butter
- Nat's Saucy Pork Belly
- Orange & Apple Cous Cous
- Orange Salt & Pepper Rub
- Orange & Poppyseed Glazed Varoma Chicken
- My Husband's Bachelor 'Baked' Beans
- "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Varoma Teriyaki Style Fish & Udon Noodles with steamed veggies
- Mocha custard
- Cherry Ripe Soft Serve
- Lemony Lemon Brownies
- Marbled Orange Cream & Brazil Nut Brownies