- 50 grams Butter
- 35 grams coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 75 grams greek yogurt, plain
- 50 grams water
- 75 grams sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- lemon zest, grated
- 160 grams Flour, Plain
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp salt
- blueberries, fresh
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C or 400 deg F
- Add butter and coconut oil to bowl. Melt for 3min/90deg/speed 3
- Add all other ingredients other than the blueberries and powdered sugar. Mix for 10 seconds/speed 5, scrape down and repeat for 10 seconds/speed 4 if required.
- Add cake batter to a slice tin or glass rectangular cake pan. Place a generous amount of blueberries on top of the batter, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 min (or until a skewer comes out clean). Enjoy warm or cold!
You can use fresh or frozen blueberries or any other ripe fruit. This is also delicious with peaches, apricots, plums, apples or any combination of fresh fruit.
Goes well with vanilla custard for a dessert or make a blueberry sauce to drizzle over this simple cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Sweet potato fritters
- Fresh mint ice cream
- Chicken Paella
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Redskin Fudge
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney