- 200 grams sweet biscuits, eg Arnott&amp;#039;s rice cookie, or Arnott&amp;#039;s marie biscuit
- 80 grams Butter
- 750 grams Philidelphia cream cheese, 2 x 375g packages
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanillla extract
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 2 eggs
1. Grease a line spring form tin and preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. If cold straight from fridge, cut butter into cubes using a butter knife. Place butter into TM bowl. Melt butter 2-3 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 2.
3. Add biscuit to TM bowl with butter. Ensure MC is on. Grind and combine with butter - speed 7 / 10 seconds.
3. Press biscuit mix into pre-prepared tin. Place in fridge while completing remaining steps. Rinse TM bowl in hot water and brush out with cleaning brush (its ok if it still feels a little greasy from the butter - a full wash isn't required).
4. Place cream cheese into TM bowl. If cold straight from the fridge, chop speed 8 / 5 seconds. Place sugar and vanilla extract into TM bowl with cream cheese. Mix speed 4 / 20 seconds or until combined, scraping down sides of bowl as required. Do not mix longer than necessary..
5. Place flour and egg into TM bowl. Mix speed 4 / 20 seconds or until combined and smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as required. Do not mix longer than necessary.
6. Scrape mixture over base in spring form pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool in oven with door adjar for at least 20 minutes to avoid cheesecake cracking. Place in fridge for 2 hours before cutting.
Top with fruit of your choice. Service with freshly whipped cream or ice cream.
Easy prep baked cheesecake
Make this strictly gluten free by using Eskal brand vanilla tea biscuits for the base.
Make this "pretty close to" gluten free by using Arnott's Rice Cookies (these do not have any gluten containing ingredients but are manufactured in the same factory as Arnott's other wheat containing biscuits).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake