- 120 grams Ripe banana, one large
- 250 g Pear, One large or two small, cored, cut and peeled, cut into chunks
- 160 g carrot, Peeled, one large, cut into chunks
- 60 g coconut oil
- 85 g Almond milk, or milk of your choice
- 225 g Cooked Quinoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 200 g rolled oats
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- Blend banana, carrot, pear, oil and milk for 15 seconds spped 7, or until smooth
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend speed 5 for 15 seconds, scraping down bowl
- Pour into lined slice tray (20 x 30 approx). Bake at 180 deg C or 160 deg C if Fan Forced, for 30-40 minutes, until edges brown and skewer clean
- Cool and slice. Perfect for freezing
Created as finger food for my egg allergic babe. Sweet enough without added sugars to satisfy my near 5 year old
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever