- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams Wholemeal Spelt or Flour
- 125 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Bananas ripe
- 125 grams raspberries frozen
- Rolled Oats Handful
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees Celcius. Line a 22 x 10cm loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Place butter, brown sugar, bananas, and eggs in the Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
3. Add the Wholemeal Flour, Plain Flour and Baking Powder to the bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
4. Add the Frozen Raspberries and Reverse Speed Soft for 20 seconds. You can also gently fold the Rasberries with the spatula to nicely mix in further.
5. Pour the mix into the loaf tin and smooth out. Sprinkle the rolled oats evenly over the top.
6. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
I tried to keep this on the healthier side. If you like your food sweeter you can add extra sugar to taste preference.
180 calories,10.2g sugar, 6.1g fat per slice
Like my page 'Kosi's Mix' on Facebook //www.facebook.com/pages/Kosis-Mix/114293402083479?ref=hl if you want to stay up to date with Thermie treats and recipe postings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Mum’s Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Celebration Cookies
- Omelette / Frittata (Basket Method For 1)
- Ham, Lentil & Kale Soup
- Cauliflower and Cumin Fritters
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Cream Ganache / Icing
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Magic Bean Cheesecake Balls
- Beetroot Brownies
- Pear Tart Fresh and Light (Donna Hay)
- Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi with Leek, Tomato, Capsicum Sauce
- Chicken, Rice and Greens Soup