- 1 portion Sweet Shortcrust Pastry, EDC Page 129
- 5 eggs
- 140 grams caster sugar, Make your own Caster Sugar (Raw Sugar mill 150-250g 2 SEC/SPEED 9)
- 300 grams thickened cream (chilled)
- 1 --- lemon peeled and then zested
- 120 grams Raspberries fresh
Place all the Filling ingredients into the TM Bowl and mix for 10 SEC/ SPEED 6. Stand for 5 minutes.
Pour mixture into cooled prepared pastry case and bake it for 25-30 minutes or until just set. Cool and refrigerate until set.
a quick and easy Raspberry Coulis, whipped cream,roasted coconut flakesand dust with icing sugar.
200 grams fresh raspberry, 2 tablespoons caster sugar, 1/2 cup water. Combine all these ingredients and blend 20 SEC/SPEED 4.
Roasted Coconut flakes
Preheat oven to 180 degrees, prepare oven tray with baking paper and sprinkle with 1/3 cup moist coconut flakes, oven roast for 10 mins or until golden brown. Use as a sprinkle on top of whipped cream when serving for texture.
Insert butterfly into Thermomix bowl. Place 300 grams into mixing bowl with 15 grams icing sugar and whip 35 SEC/ SPEED 3.5 or until desired consistency is achieved. take care not to overwhip.
Prepare Pastry as per the EDC recipe for Sweet Shortcrust Pastry Page 129
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits