- 60 g Macadamia nuts, raw, unsalted
- 60 g white chocolate
- 60 g raw sugar
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 200 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g frozen raspberries
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 170 degrees, line a loaf tin with baking paper.
Place macadamias and chocolate into Thermomix jug and grate for 1 second / / turbo. You want some chunks of chcolate and macadamias as well as some finely grated.
Place sugar into jug and mill for 3 seconds / speed 9. Add vanilla and milk then mix for 3 seconds / speed 3.
Add flour, raspberries and nut mixture and mix for 5 seconds / / speed 3.
Pour mix into tin and bake for about 40 minutes, until the top is very brown. Allow to cool the slice and toast under the grill or slather wiht butter and serve.
Raspberry Loaf / Bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)