- 60 g pecans, Activated
- 60 g Cashews, Raw and activated
- 160 g Desiccated Coconut, Organic
- 30 g Honey raw
- 20 g coconut oil, Melted
- 5 g himalayan sea salt
- 1 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 30g honey
- pinch himalyan salt
Recipe is created for
1. Line a square small pan with baking paper
2. Combine nuts and coconut in TMX on Sp 7 for 20 sec
3. Add other ingreadients and combine Sp 7 for 10 secs
4. Place mixture on try and press down with a spoon until thick and even. Place in freezer to set.
1. Place chunks of cacao butter in TMX. Blitz for 5 secs sp 8
2. Heat on 37deg for 10-15 mins at sp 2 or untill fully melted.
3. Add cacao powder,honey and salt. Add whisk attachment and set to sp 3 for 2 -5 minsor until combined and smooth.
4. Pour over slice and freeze for a few hours
5. Use a hot knife to cut and do this slowly so choclate does not crack.
Accessories you need
More recipes at www.transhealthfitness.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Paleo Meatloaf
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw