- 1 orange zest, Peeled
- 1 lemon zest, Peeled
- 120 grams raw almonds
- 150 grams pitted dates
- 200 grams dried apricots
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp mixed spice, can make your own
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams raw cacao butter, cut into pieces or buy as buttons
- 30 grams raw cacao powder
- 60 grams Maple syrup, or honey to taste
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- 1 drop Peppermint Oil, optional (only use therapeutic grade essential oils)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel orange and lemon omitting the white pith. Dry with clean tea towel or paper towel. Blitz in Thermomix 10 Seconds Sp7. Scrape down and repeat if necessary.
- Add almonds and blitz 7 Seconds Sp 7.
- Add all other pudding ingredients. 7 Seconds Sp 7. Repeat to desired consistency.
- Transfer to another bowl ready to roll into bliss balls.
- Clean and dry
Cut cacao butter into 2cm chunks if not already in button form. Add Cacao butter to . 5mins / 40 degrees/ sp2
Scrape down as necessary and extend time if necessary untl completely melted.
Meanwhile...form Pudding mixture into bite sized balls, use clean wet hands if needed to roll into round balls.
Once cacao butter is completely melted add remaining ingredients and combine 5 mins / 40 degrees/ sp1
Meanwhile, put pudding balls into fridge to chill.
- Once combined, take a teaspoon and taste your chocolate. adjust sweetner or cacao powder to your liking.
Pour raw chocolate into a small bowl and prepare to dip your puddings.
You can sit this bowl in a larger bowl with warm water in it to keep your chocolate runny.
Using a fork and spoon, dunk and cover each ball in chocolate and place intoa lined container.
Repeat for all balls and then place into the fridge.
The taste improves over the coming days as the flavours infuse.
Visit my Facebook Page
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake