- 190 grams macadamia nuts
- 80 grams dates, Approx 6
- 15 grams Unsweetened coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 270 grams raw cashews
- 140 grams Chopped Pumpkin
- 140 grams Chopped carrot, approx 1 large
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 125 grams water, 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, optional
Place all pie crust ingredients in mixing bowl. Mix speed 6 for 10 seconds. Pinch between fingers, if it sticks together it is ready. If not repeat for 5 seconds.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place all pumpkin pie filling ingredients into mixing bowl. Mix speed 6 for 1 minute. Scrape down the bowl and Mix speed 7 for 30 seconds. Mix on speed 7 until silky smooth.
Pour into pie dish and smooth with a knife or back of a spoon.
Cover with plastic wrap or lid and place into freezer for at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
Keep in freezer at all times. When ready to serve remove from freezer for 15 minutes prior to serving.
Pumpkin Pie filling
Glass pie dish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF