- 190 grams macadamia nuts
- 80 grams dates, Approx 6
- 15 grams Unsweetened coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 270 grams raw cashews
- 140 grams Chopped Pumpkin
- 140 grams Chopped carrot, approx 1 large
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 125 grams water, 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, optional
Place all pie crust ingredients in mixing bowl. Mix speed 6 for 10 seconds. Pinch between fingers, if it sticks together it is ready. If not repeat for 5 seconds.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place all pumpkin pie filling ingredients into mixing bowl. Mix speed 6 for 1 minute. Scrape down the bowl and Mix speed 7 for 30 seconds. Mix on speed 7 until silky smooth.
Pour into pie dish and smooth with a knife or back of a spoon.
Cover with plastic wrap or lid and place into freezer for at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
Keep in freezer at all times. When ready to serve remove from freezer for 15 minutes prior to serving.
Pumpkin Pie filling
Glass pie dish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars