- 15 grams Butter
- 1 1/4 portion icing sugar, 1 1/4 Cup1
- 1 heaped tablespoon sour cream
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract or, vanilla bean paste
Warm the butter in the bowl, speed 1, varoma, 30 seconds. Add the icing sugar, sour cream and vanilla. Mix on speed 4 for 1 minutes, until creamy. Perfect icing.
Accessories you need
Great icing for vanilla slice or cup cakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie