- 50 g Butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 30 g rolled oats
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 100 g Butter
- 350 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 g buttermilk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 250 g rhubarb, cut into 2cm chunks
- 50 g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp water
Put all topping ingredients in TM bowl and mix 5 secs/sp 4 until resembling coarse breadcrumbs. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 180° Fan Forced. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
Melt Butter 2mins/60°/sp2
Add flour, brown sugar, eggs, buttermilk, vanilla bean paste & mix 10secs/sp4. Scrape sides of bowl and mix again 5secs/sp4.
Put aside 12 pieces of rhubarb for decoration. Mix remaining rhubarb in a separate bowl with caster sugar and water.
Add rhubarb to mixture and mix 5-8secs//sp2-3 until only just combined.
Divide between muffin cases and sprinkle over crumble topping and press a piece of rhubarb into top. Bake 20-25 mins at 180° until a skewer comes out clean.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies