- 4 free range eggs, seperated
- 350 g ricotta cheese
- 150 g Milk
- 1 banana
- 80 g wholemeal flour
- 80 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Add all other ingredients including egg yolks and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4.Scrape down with spatula and repeat for 5 seconds
- Insert butterfly and add egg whites and gently mix for around 3 seconds on speed 3 without loosing lightness of the egg whites
- Pour batches into preheated frying pan and cook for about 2 minutes until a few bubbles start to burst
- Flip and cook for only 1 minute on the other side
Serve warm with berries, extra bananas, yoghurt or whatever favourite toppings you desire
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake