- 120 g Roasted almonds
- 100 g Pane de casa bread
- 2 teaspoons Chopped rosemary
- 200 g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 180 g olive oil
- 1 Lime, zest only
- 125 g water
- 2 Limes, juice only
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 Sprigs, rosemary
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add almonds, pane de casa bread and rosemary to jug. Chop 60 seconds/speed 10
- add caster sugar and baking powder. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5
- Add beaten eggs, olive oil and lime zest. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5
- bake in 180 degree oven for 40-45 minutes
- allow cake to cool in tin for 5 minutes before turning onto wire rack
- add all syrup ingredients to jug. Mix 15 minutes/100degrees/reverse/speed 1
- strain rosemary from syrup and pour over cake. Cake can be served warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls