Rosemary and Lime Olive Oil Cake
- 120 g Roasted almonds
- 100 g Pane de casa bread
- 2 teaspoons Chopped rosemary
- 200 g Caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 4 Eggs
- 180 g Olive oil
- 1 Lime, zest only
- 125 g Water
- 2 Limes, juice only
- 100 g Caster sugar
- 2 Sprigs, rosemary
- Add almonds, pane de casa bread and rosemary to jug. Chop 60 seconds/speed 10
- add caster sugar and baking powder. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5
- Add beaten eggs, olive oil and lime zest. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5
- bake in 180 degree oven for 40-45 minutes
- allow cake to cool in tin for 5 minutes before turning onto wire rack
- add all syrup ingredients to jug. Mix 15 minutes/100degrees/reverse/speed 1
- strain rosemary from syrup and pour over cake. Cake can be served warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Homemade Honey Tiny Teddies
- Variation Date scones
- Banana Cake Muffins
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Banana Sultana Bread
- Almost Kingston's
- Pennsylvania Dutch Cookies
- Variation Portuguese Tarts - Adapted from Bill Granger - Inspired by Thermofest
- Gluten/Grain/Sugar Free Banana Bread
- Chockie Rocks
- Sweet pastry my way