- 100 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams Butter
- 230 grams plain flour
- 70 grams Saltanas, (optional)
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnimon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground corriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons Rum, (whisky could be used in place of rum)
Recipe is created for
Cream butter and sugar 30 sec speed 7
scrape down sides of bowl and mix again 10 seconds speed 5
Add remaining ingredients and mix 30 secs speed 5
Roll dessert spoon size of mixture into a ball, place on tray and flatten slightly, leave room for biscuits to spread
Cook for approx 10 minutes
Makes approx 18-20
Pre-heat oven to 180°. Line biscuit tray with baking paper
Accessories you need
When you take biscuits out of oven, they should still be soft to touch. Leave on baking tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to baking rack to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves