- 150 g rolled rye
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g Rapadura Sugar
- 75 g Butter Cubed
- 50 g Plain, thick yoghurt
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven on 180 degrees
2. Mill rolled rye in the TM bowl for 40-60 secs on sp 9
3. Add almonds and mill for 20-30 secs on sp 9
4. Add all other ingredients and combine for 5-10 secs on sp 6
5. Roll firmly into small balls and place on baking tray. Flatten slightly with a fork.
Bake for 15-20mins or until turning golden
This recipe is inspired by the Luigi's 40 second Biscuits from the EDC.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Bircher Muslei
- “Puppy Tails” Chocolate balls
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Nut Free Paleo Banana Muffins
- Megan's Orange Cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Pistachio Biscotti by CP63
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Strawberry Surprise Sorbet
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas