- 12 --- medjool dates, Pitted
- 70 g almonds
- 70 g unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 g coconut flakes
- to taste salt
- to taste Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, more as needed
1. Place almonds and peanuts in mixing bowl.
2. Place measuring cup on, blend at speed 7 for 10s.
3. Add all other ingredients.
4. Blend at speed 6 for approx. 20s. Add more time if needed.
5. Roll into balls the size you desire.
6. Let them set in the fridge for a few hours, then enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Caprese Sandwich
- Spreadable GHEE
- Rima's Petitfour
- Super Soft Sandwich Bread