- 180 g Salted Cashews
- 80 g Brazil Nuts
- 120 g sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 80 g honey
- 80 g Nut Butter, Almond Butter , Peanut Butter , Tahini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 35 g coconut oil
- 45 g Maple syrup
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 55 g coconut oil
3h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Cashews , Brazil Nuts , Seasame Seeds and Sea Salt in the blender and chop Speed 5/5 Seconds. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Add all other ingredients Honey , Nut Butter , Vanilla Extract and Coconut Oil into bowl and mix Speed 4/5 Seconds. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Mixture should clump and stick together.
Press mixture into a tray lined with baking paper.
Add in ingredients into bowl and mix Speed 2/Temp 37 C /1 minute
Keep repeating until Coconut Oil is melted.
Pour Chocolate Layer over base and spread evenly.
Place in fridge to set - 3 Hours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)