THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 220 grams pecans
- 230 grams Butter
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 270 grams plain flour
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- icing sugar, for dressing
Place pecans into TM bowl and blend till well ground and fine, almost like pecan butter 15 secs speed 7
Add butter and brown sugar and mix 30 secs speed 4 (will appear fluffy)
Add Vanilla and mix again, 5 secs speed 3
Add the flour and cornflour a little at a time through the lid speed 4
Remove from TM bowl and place in the fridge to chill for 30 - 60 mins.
Remove from TM bowl and place in fridge to chill for 30-60 minutes
When chilled scoop out small amounts and roll into balls and place on baking tray. Balls can be placed close together as they don't really spread.
Bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Remove from oven once golden and place, carefully, on baking rack immediately (you may want to use your fingers as they are very crumbly).
Using a sieve dust with icing sugar whilst still warm.
Allow to cool and give a second dusting of icing sugar.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options