- 1 large apple
- 2 smal/med banana
- 50 grams pitted dates
- 25 grams dried apricots
- 30 grams coconut desiccated
- 220 grams SR flour (Wholemeal is fine as well)
- 100 grams Veg/Grapeseed oil
- 190 grams milk/coconut milk
- 110 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Core apple and cut into quaters add to bowl with pitted dates (sultanas if you're using them) and the dried apricot. Turbo for 2 seconds, scrape sides of bowl and repeat.
2. Add banana mix 5sec/sp 5.
3. Add oil, milk & egg 10sec/sp5.
4. Add SR flour, Coconut & sugar; 5sec / sp4. scrape the bowl and repeat 2sec/sp4.
5.Spoon a table spoon of mix into each mini muffin hole.
6. you can lightly sprinkle some raw sugar on top if you want.
Bake 10-12 mins. Allow to cool for 2 minutes in tray then remove onto cooling rack - so they dont sweat
Recipe sourced from Karli78. tweaked with added fruit or minus dates for those who don't like them.
** Sugar can be less or alternatives like coconut sugar or rapadura.
Pre Heat oven to 180'. light spray mini muffin trays
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.