- 1 package Butternut Cookies
- 2 tablespoons desicatted coconut
- 80 grams Butter
- 1 can condensed milk
- 80 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams golden syrup
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 package Cadbury Milk Cooking Chocolate, (1 x block or 2 if you want a thicker chocolate top!)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Grease and line a slice tin with baking paper
1. Place biscuits in TM bowl and blitz for 3 seconds speed 7
2. Put crushed biscuits aside.
3. Place 80g butter in TM bowl and melt for 2min / 70 degrees / speed 1.5
4. Add coconut and crushed biscuits back to TM bowl and mix 30sec/speed 5
5. Press into the slice pan and bake 10 minutes @ 180 degrees
1. Clean TM bowl
2. Add condensed milk, caster sugar, golden syrup, butter to TM bowl
3. Cook 5 mins / 70 degrees / speed 3
4. Cook 5 mins / 50 degrees / speed 3
5. Spread over base and bake for a further 10 minutes
1. Place cooking chocolate (broken into pieces) in a bowl with vegetable oil and microwave for 30 sec and 10 sec increments until melted. Stir in between. Pour over the top of the slice and spread.
1. Add cooking chocolate to TM bowl, grate 10 sec / speed 8. Scrap sides.
2. Melt 3-5 minutes 50degrees speed 3-4. Watch carefully.
Accessories you need
Refridgerate for a couple of hours or until set. Apply hot water to your knife before cutting to avoid cracking the chocolate top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake