- 250 g Almonds raw
- 50 g Ground Flax Seed
- 50 g Shredded coconut
- 70 g sunflower seed
- 70 g pumpkin seeds
- 20 g Sesame Seeds, White
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 100 g coconut oil
- 85 g Maple syrup pure
- 2 eggs
- 100 g Dark chocolate drops, Optional
Place Almonds into TM bowl and grind into Almond meal - speed 9, 5seconds.
Add ground flaxseed, shredded coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, cinnamon and baking soda to almonds. Mix speed 5 for 3seconds. (If you want whole seeds in your cookies you can mix on reverse).
Add coconut oil, maple syrup and eggs to mixture and mix on reverse, speed 3 for 10seconds. If adding optional chocolate drops you can do this now and stir them through.
Spoon onto baking trays and bake at 180 degrees for 15-20minutes or until brown on top.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- chinese five spice
- Lean Clean Apple Crumble
- Feijoa & Cream Cheese Muffins
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake