- 170 g raw sugar, turned into caster sugar
- 180 g Butter, melted
- 125 g semolina, fine
- 60 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 250 g plain yoghurt
- 150 g raspberries
- 240 g raspberries
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- `75 g raw sugar, turned into caster sugar
- 125 g Butter, soft
- 185 g raw sugar, turned into icing sugar
- 2 tsp Milk
1h 17minPreparation 1h 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat the oven to 180deg. line 24 standard muffin holes with paper cases.
2. Turn the sugar into caster sugar 3-4secs on speed 10, set aside.
3. Melt the butter for 2mins on 90deg, then add the vanilla paste and yoghurt.
4. Add the semolina, sugar, flour and baking powder and mix altogether on speed 5 until it is smooth and just combined.
5. Stir in the raspberries through on soft speed.
6. Divide the mixture evenly among the cases. Bake for 15mins ir until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre of a cake. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
1. Turn the raw sugar into caster sugar on speed 10 for 3-4secs, set aside.
2. Add the butterfly and the eggwhites and beat eggwhite lightly, set aside.
3. Then lightly brush each berry with eggwhite and dip them into the suger to coat.
4. Place the rapberries on a baking tray loned with baking paper or the Tm matt and set aside for 1hour to dry.
1. Put the butterfly into the TM bowl and then add all the ingriedients. Beat on speed 4 until its smooth and combined.
2. Decorate each cake with the icing and top with a sugared raspberry.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life