- 150 g honey
- 80 g almond butter
- pinch sea salt
- 120 g sesame seeds
- 160 g Whole raw almonds
- 80 g Pistachos
- 100 g Melted Dark Choc (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180deg (160deg for fan forced) and grease and line an 18cm square cake tin with baking paper.
2. Add honey, almond butter and salt to bowl and mix 5mins/120deg/spd 3.
3. Add sesame seeds, almonds and pistachios and mix 20secs/rev/spd1.5.
4. Pour mixture into prepared tin, spread out and press down firmly with a spoon. Bake for 20 minutes or until a dark golden colour. Leave in pan to cool completely.
5. Once cooled cut into 16 bars.
Optional - dip the ends of the bars into the melted chocolate. Place on a sheet of baking paper and wait for the chocolate to set.
You can also bake them in the Thermomix silicon snack moulds, still makes 16.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Easy Biscuits (gluton free)
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings