- 500 g organic sesame seeds
- 120 g organic plain flour
- 120 ml organic pear juice concentrate (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1 egg
- 60 ml oil
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 10-20 seconds on speed 4.
2. Prepare a suitable dish to transfer your mixture into for example, lamington tray. Lightly oil the tray. Empty mixture into tray and press down about 1 cm thick.
3. Bake in oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes. About half way through baking, take out and slice into desired shapes (otherwise it will be hard to cut)
Sesame is rich in calcium. A snack treat for those allergic to tree nuts and peanuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Choc raspberry brownies
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost