- 350 grams SR. FLOUR
- 50 grams Butter
- 200ml Milk
8Recipe is created for
Prepare a hot oven 250 deg C
1. Add flour and softened butter to bowl.
2. Mix 30 secs / speed 4 until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add milk and mix 30 secs / speed 4.
4. Knead mixture for 1 min 30 secs /
5. Turn mixture onto floured board, press out flat.
6. Cut scones using the MC or a scone cutter and place on tray.
7. Brush top of scones with a little extra milk if you like crunchier scones.
8. Cook in a hot oven for 9-12 minutes until golden.
Accessories you need
Serve hot with jam and cream.
Don't cut your scones break them open instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.