- 270 g yoghurt, plain
- 3 eggs
- 220 g caster sugar
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 100 g vegetable oil
- 100 g self-raising flour
- 2cups icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- lemon juice
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all cake ingredients (except lemon juice & SR Flour) into thermie. Whisk for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Scrape down sides.
Add SR Flour and fold into mix 10 seconds speed 2.
Pour into lined and floured 22cm round cake pan.
Cook in oven 165 degrees for 50 to 55 mins.
Cool in tin 5 mins then turn out to rack to cool completely.
Make icing and ice cake when cool.
Easy Thermie method
A great way to use up lemons and sliced and un-iced it freezes well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- The Thermo Mamma's easy wholemeal pizza dough
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt - TM6 using Fermentation Mode
- Lemon Coconut Bread
- Greek Yoghurt Pancakes
- Lamb Koftas with Yoghurt Dressing
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Variation Healthy Breakfast muffins
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins