- 315 grams Milk
- 3 Egg, yolks
- 85 grams castor sugar
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 60 grams Butter
- 360 grams Milk
- 2 teaspoon dried yeast
- 125 grams caster sugar
- 600 grams bakers flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 egg, Lightly Beaten
- 60 grams icing sugar, Mixed with 2t water
- Desiccated Coconut, to coat
1. Place all ingredients into TM bowl.
2. Cook 7min/Temp 90/Sp4.
3. Set aside to cool, covered with cling wrap to prevent a skin forming.
1. Place butter into TM bowl, melt 2min/temp 50/sp3. Prolong time if butter is not completely melted.
2. Add milk and yeast and heat 2min/Temp37/sp2, to activate the yeast.
3. Add sugar, flour, cardamon. Mix 10sec/sp4.
4. Knead 4min/.
5. Turn out onto board and divide into 4, roll into logs and cut each into 5 pieces.
6. Shape each into round rolls. Place onto baking trays with baking paper. Cover with a clean teatowel and set aside in a warm place until doubled in size.
1. Perheat oven to 200 C.
2. Once doubled in size, make deep indents into each bun. Using a pipng bag fill each bun with creme patisserie.
3. Brush dough on sides and top of buns with beaten egg.
4. Bake for 20min or until golden and risen.
5. Brush buns with icing glaze (icing sugar dissolved in water), then roll in coconut to serve.
Assembly and Baking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce - WA School Canteen - Assessed
- Baked Ricotta
- Chilli Beetroot Relish
- Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle Cake
- Blueberry and Coconut Mini Muffins (Wheat Free)
- Cherry and White Chocolate Tart
- Spelt Banana Loaf
- Popcorn Bars
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake