- 220 g unsalted butter
- 190 g raw sugar
- 2 piece eggs
- 170 g molasses
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 420 g flour
- raw sugar for sprinkling
Preheat oven to 175 fan forced.
Place butter and sugar into TM bowl. Mix on speed 6 until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time through MC hole until well combined.
Add molasses, baking soda, salt and all spices and mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
Add flour and mix on speed 6 until well combined stopping to scrape bowl.
Spoon a large teaspoon onto baking sheet lined with bakers paper.
Sprinkle with a bit of raw sugar.
Bake 10 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread