- 200 g raw sugar
- 150 g Butter
- 70 g 100% Chocolate Cocoa, Woolworths Homebrand Cocoa is great
- 10-20 g vanilla extract
- 80 g plain flour
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
- Pre heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Grease and line a baking tin of choice. Set aside.
- Add butter, vanilla and sugar to the TM bowl and melt 3 minutes / 60 degrees / Speed 2.
- Add cocoa and melt a further 1 minute / 60 degrees / speed 2.
- Add flour and eggs, mix 10 seconds/Speed 4. Go slowly up to speed 4.
- Scrape sides.
- Mix 20 seconds/Speed 4.
- Pour mix into tin, bake for 20-35minutes depending on your oven. You'll know is ready when you can smell it and there is a slight crust on the top. Take it out of the oven when it has just set so you don't have dry brownies.
- Let it cool in the tin for a few minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou