- 280 g milk
- 2 tsp yeast
- 50g sugar
- 30g oil
- 500g flour
- Pinch salt flakes
- 400 g sugar
- 400 g coconut cream
- 10 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g hot water
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place milk and yeast in TM bowl
Activate yeast 2 minutes 37 Degrees speed 2
Add flour and salt and mix 20 seconds / speed 4
Knead Mixture 4 minutes
Set aside to prove in a warm place until double size
Roll out and spread lightly with coconut caramel mixture
Cut into strips and roll up into a rose shape. Place on baking paper on varoma tray
Leave covered to rise 20 minutes
Place 1 litre of boiling water in TM bowl
Steam Buns for 15 minutes/ Varoma / Speed 3
1. Put all ingredients into TM bowl.MC/1min/speed102. Insert butterfly.MC/40min/90degree/speed23. Once temperature reaches 90degree, remove MC and start on caramel.4. Cook caramel in a saucepan: 100g white sugar cook over low flame until golden brown pour in hot water after all sugar melted..5. Drizzle caramel into TM bowl through lid opening.6. When cooked, blend MC/30sec/speed0-9
7, Spread over the dough and roll up before second prove.
Do not burn the sugar or it will taste bitterness on your caramel spread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread