- 250 grams strawberrys, hulled
- 125 grams Coconut
- 9 level tablespoons oats, quick
- 2 level tablespoons white chia seed
- 2 level tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 1/2 level tablespoons Coconut, coating
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Process strawberries until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and process until finely chopped and mixture comes together.
2. Roll 1 level tablespoon into balls.
3. Place extra coconut in a shallow plate. Roll balls in coconut to coat.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kingston Slice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Muesli Bars
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream