- 250 grams biscuit, marie
- 250 grams Butter
- 3 1/2 level teaspoons gelatin
- 180 grams Boiling water
- 395 grams condensed milk
- 2 lemons, Juiced
- 1 package strawberry flavoured jelly powder
- 350 grams water
- 250 grams strawberries, Washed, hulled and halved
14h 0minPreparation 14h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line the base and sides of a slice tin with baking paper, ensuring the paper extends up the sides of the tin.
2 Place the biscuits in the bowl and crush for 5 seconds /speed 9.
3. Add butter and heat for 3 minutes, 80 degrees C, speed 2.
4. Remove biscuit mixture from bowl and pour into tray. Press the mixture down with a metal spoon to create a flat base. Place tray in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
5. Clean and dry bowl.
- Combine 2 1/2 teaspoons of gelatin in a jug with the 180 g boiling water and allow to cool slightly.
Add lemon juice and condensed milk to bowl without measuring cup and mix for 45 seconds speed 4.
3. After 5 seconds, carefully pour the gelatin mixture in through the top of the bowl. Continue mixing as you pour.
4. Remove set base from the fridge and pour over the filling. Place back in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Make up the jelly in a bowl with 250 g boiling water and 100 g cold water. Allow to cool to room temperature.
2. Place cut strawberry halves onto filling with toothpicks.
3. Carefully pour cooled jelly over filling with strawberries. Set overnight in the fridge.
4. When jelly is set, remove toothpicks and slice into even pieces featuring a strawberry in each one.
For the base
For the filling
For top layer
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- My Mum’s Yo Yo’s
- Fat Free Carrot Cake
- Pupcakes for your dog
- Lemon Slice Protein Balls
- ANZAC cookies with almonds and chia
- Orange Drop Biccies
- Caramilk Slice
- Apple Rum Cake
- Lemon cake
- That Thermo Chick's Gluten Free, Vegan & Paleo Anzac Biscuits