- 125 g white sugar
- 125 g butter, cut into pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, vanlla bean paste works well too
- 250 g plain flour
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place butter and sugar into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 5.
Add egg and vanilla. Mix until combined/speed 4.
Add flour and combine 40 sec/speed 4.
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
Roll out dough between 2 sheets of baking paper to 4mm thickness, then refrigerate until firm.
Place each cookie onto prepared baking tray and bake for 10 minutes (180°C) or until lightly golden. Allow to cool slightly, then transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before serving.
This recipe produces approximately 18-20 sugar cookies. This number could vary depending on the size and shape of your cookie cutter.
To make chocolate sugar cookies swap out 30g of flour for cacao or cocoa
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses