Sultana Bran Biscuits
- 120 g Butter, Cold Cubed
- 100 g Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 180 g Plain flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 20 g Milk
- 80 g Kellogg's Sultana Bran
- Place cubed butter and sugar in TM bowl, mix 20 seconds Speed 4.
- Add flour and baking powder to TM bowl, mix 10 seconds speed 4.
- Add milk, mix 10 seconds speed 4.
- Add Sultana Bran, mix 20-30 seconds speed 4 (some of the bran flakes will break up)
Roll heaped teaspoon balls of mixture and place onto a tray lined with baking paper, flatten slightly.
Bake in fan forced oven at 180degrees for approximately 10mins.
Allow cooked biscuits to cool on tray for 5 minutes before moving onto a cooling rack.
Also yummy drizzled with white chocolate or milk choc chips added to the dough!
This is not a sugar free recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cake Muffins
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Banana Sultana Bread
- Almost Kingston's
- Pennsylvania Dutch Cookies
- Variation Portuguese Tarts - Adapted from Bill Granger - Inspired by Thermofest
- Gluten/Grain/Sugar Free Banana Bread
- Chockie Rocks
- Sweet pastry my way
- Crumble topping
- Burnt butter shortbread
- Fairy Biscuits