- 100 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 40 grams Shredded coconut
- 90 grams sultanas
- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup crushed weetbix
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Insert the butterfly, add the butter, egg and vanilla to the sugar and beat on
speed 4 until light and fluffy.
Remove butterfly (scraping off as much of the butter mix as possible).
Add coconut, sultanas and SR flour and mix on , 1 minute,
or until combined.
Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls, roll in crushed weetbix and
place onto greased oven trays, allowing 4cm between each biscuit.
Bake in a moderately hot oven (180C) for 10-12 minutes or until lightly
browned. Cool on trays.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS