- --- Butter, to grease hands and bowl
- 370 grams condensed milk
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 40 grams sunbutter
- 100 grams chocolate sprinkles
1. Into TM bowl, add condensed milk, cocoa powder and sunbutter and cook 10min/100degrees/speed 3. Instead of MC, place steaming basket on top.
2. Cook mixture 28 mins/varoma temp/speed 2. Leave steaming basket on top instead of MC.
3. Grease a bowl with butter and pour hot mixture in. Allow to cool enough to be able to handle safely.
4. Rub your hands with butter, and using teaspoon sized balls, roll the mixture into small balls and then roll in chocolate sprinkles. Place into mini-patty pans.
5. Allow to cool and set in fridge.
Accessories you need
Make your own sunbutter by finding my recipe here on the recipe community.
If you can safely have nuts, you can substitute sunbutter with peanut butter for the same nutty taste!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing