- 110 gram Butter
- 100 gram raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 260 gram Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 100 gram choc chips
- 100 gram light brown sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Turn Oven on to 180 deg
2. Grease two baking trays and line with baking paper (set them aside)
3. Place butter, sugars and vanilla in Mixing Bowl Cream together for 1 minute on speed 4.
4. With TM still running, add egg through hole in lid and continue mixing on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
5. Add flour and salt, knead on interval speed for 30 seconds.
6. Add chocolate chips, stir through with spatula.
7. Roll or flatten mixture onto baking trays and Bake for 15 minutes on 180 deg or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops