- 85 grams brown rice
- 85 grams buckwheat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bicab soda
- 3 tablespoons full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 3 Over-ripe Bananas
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla paste/essence
- 20 grams nuts of your choice, optional
- 3 tablespoons sweetner of choice, very optional! Could use honey, maple, agave, rice malt syrup
Pre-heat oven to 180 C
Add brown rice and buckwheat to bowl, blitz 1 min/sp. 9/ to create flour. Add both powders then set aside
Don't worry about cleaning the bowl.
Place bananas and vanilla in the bowl and blitz 10 sec/sp. 4/
Add yoghurt, egg and sweetner if using one then mix again on sp 4 until smooth
Add flour mixure to bowl and combine until blended. Add crushed nuts to the mixure
Pour into loaf tray and cook for 30-40 minutes
I originally made this with zero sweetner so my toddler can have it and it tastes great. You can always put a little honey on it after if you need it a little sweeter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake