- 20g Linseeds
- 40g Activated Sunflower Seeds
- 30g activated almonds
- 40g dates
- 50g dessicated coconut
- 20g Almonds extra
- 20-40g honey, depending on desired sweetness
- 75g hulled tahini
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add linseeds, sunflower seeds, almonds (reserving extra ones) into mixing bowl and mix 8 sec, sp 8 to make LSA.
2. Add dates and blitz 8 sec, sp 8
3. Add remaining Ingredients and blitz on turbo 1 sec x 2 or until desired consistency.
4. Roll into balls and roll in extra coconut if desired.
5. Store in fridge until set. (will firm up once refridgerated)
If mix is too wet add in more coconut, nuts etc. If too dry add more honey/tahini or coconut oil
Activating nuts and seeds makes them easier to digest and reduces enzyme inhibitors. If you dont have activated nuts and seeds the recipe will still work!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars