- 600 g zucchini, approx 2 - 3
- 2 eggs
- 70 g Grapeseed or Rice Bran Oil, (or any neutral/flavourless oil)
- 60 g honey
- 60 g Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla paste or extract
- 20 g cocoa, (or Cacao but won't be chocolatey)
- 250 g Plain Wholemeal Flour, (or sub with Gluten free or Coconut)
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 2 level teaspoons Bi Carb Soda
- 50 g dark choc chips, *Optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat Oven to 175 degrees & line loaf or cake tin.
- Place zucchini in bowl and chop 4 seconds/speed 5.
- Add eggs, vanilla, oil, honey, maple syrup & cocoa and combine for 40 seconds/reverse speed 3.
- Add flour, pinch salt, baking powder, bicarb & choc chips and combine 40 seconds/reverse speed 3.
Pour into tin and bake for approx 50 - 60 mins until skewer comes out clean.
This recipe has NO DAIRY, NO NUTS, & NO REFINED SUGAR.. and no one would ever know! It is DELICIOUS and SUPER MOIST!
You can adjust maple & honey quanities depending on your sweetness requirements.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Chocolate
- Anna's Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Pizza Pinwheels