- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 375 g dark chocolate, chopped (best quality)
- 175 g brown sugar
- 35 g plain flour
- 30 g Milk
- 120 g almonds
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cocoa, for dusting
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and line a 21-22 cm round baking tin with baking paper.
Place almonds in Thermomix bowl and mill for 10 seconds on Speed 10. Set aside.
Without cleaning, place chocolate in the Thermomix bowl and mill for 10 seconds on Speed 8. Add the butter and melt with chocolate for 3 minutes on Speed 3 at 50 degrees.
Once melted, add the sugar, flour, milk and almond meal into the bowl and mix for 10 seocnds on Speed 3. With blades still running, add eggs one at a time and mix for a further 5 seconds for each egg.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin and cover with a sheet of foil. Bake for 60 minutes or until the inside is set and not wobbling. Remove the foil and cool in the tin. Dust with cocoa and serve with cream.
Adapted from Donna Hay recipe.
The Ultimate One-Bowl Chocolate Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- The Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites