- 125 g Butter, chopped
- 375 g dark chocolate, chopped (best quality)
- 175 g brown sugar
- 35 g plain flour
- 30 g Milk
- 120 g almonds
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cocoa, for dusting
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and line a 21-22 cm round baking tin with baking paper.
Place almonds in Thermomix bowl and mill for 10 seconds on Speed 10. Set aside.
Without cleaning, place chocolate in the Thermomix bowl and mill for 10 seconds on Speed 8. Add the butter and melt with chocolate for 3 minutes on Speed 3 at 50 degrees.
Once melted, add the sugar, flour, milk and almond meal into the bowl and mix for 10 seocnds on Speed 3. With blades still running, add eggs one at a time and mix for a further 5 seconds for each egg.
Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin and cover with a sheet of foil. Bake for 60 minutes or until the inside is set and not wobbling. Remove the foil and cool in the tin. Dust with cocoa and serve with cream.
Adapted from Donna Hay recipe.
The Ultimate One-Bowl Chocolate Cake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blackberry Muffins
- Triple Choc Cafe Cookie
- Golden Syrup Cake
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Bao Buns