- 60 grams margarine
- 2 Eggs (Beaten)
- 170 grams Milk, I used Skim
- 150 grams caramel topping
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 60 grams sugar
- 1/2 Cup of icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon caramel topping
- Dash of water until smooth
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees
Add to TM bowl margarine, beaten eggs, milk and caramel topping mix 30sec/sp4
Add flour and sugar and mix 30sec/sp4
Fill a 12 hole muffin tin 3/4 full each and bake for 25-30min
I then mixed half a cup of icing sugar with a tablespoon of the caramel with a dash of water in a cup and brushed on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Eva Cookies
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Healthy Treat
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Banana Smoothie
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Mango Smoothie
- Thermo-Cat Jemima's Healthy Carrot Cake
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Carrot, Date & Sultana Loaf
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Healthy Banana-Coconut muffins
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Twix Cupcakes
- Thermo-cat Jemima - Kid Friendly Risotto
- Thermocat-Jemima - Caramel Tim Tam Balls
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Rum Balls
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)