- 1 Lemon rid
- 165 grams sugar raw
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 250 grams mascarpoone
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams coffee, brewed
- 180 grams raspberries frozen
- 170 grams dark chocolate bits
- 40 grams kahlua
Recipe is created for
1. Oven to 180C.
2. Place sugar and rind in TM bowl and mill for 20 sec at speed 9.
3. Add flour, mascapone, eggs, kahlua and coffee and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
4. Add Choc chips and raspberries and mix on reverse speed 2 for 8 seconds. (do not over mix)
5. Bake in prepared muffin tins until cooked when tested with a skewer.
NB. Frozen raspberries will not crush when mixing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Kahlúa frappe
- "Boozy" Dalgona Coffee Whip
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Kit Kat Gold Cocktail
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Espresso Martini
- Kahlua chocolate fudge