- 120 grams Butter, unsalted, cut into pieces plus extra for greasing
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon almond essence
- 120 grams caster sugar
- 120 grams Self Raising Flour
- 30 grams almond meal, (you can make this by grinding almonds in the TM)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and line a square cake tin (20 cm) and set aside.
2. Place butter into mixing bowl and melt 2 min/60 degrees C/speed 1.
3. Add eggs, full cream milk, almond essence, caster sugar, self raising flour, almond meal, baking powder and mix 15 seconds/speed 5.
4. Pour mixture into prepared cake tin. Bake for 30-35 minutes (180 degrees C) or until a wooden skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool in tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack. Serve warm or cooled.
Accessories you need
THIS RECIPE IS A VARIATION OF THE TOO EASY CHOCOLATE CAKE FOUND IN THE BASIC COOK BOOK. ENJOY!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake