- 2 cans canellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 160 gram Quick Oats
- 90 gram unsweetened apple sauce
- 60 gram vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 150 gram brown sugar
- 150 gram white chocolate melts
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150 degrees
Grease and line 250mm round cake tin
Mix all other ingredients 20sec/spd8
Add choc melts and mix 30sec/sp3/rev
Pour mixture into lined tin and bake for 35 mins at 150 degrees
after cooking allow to cool for 20 mins before removing from cake tin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins